If you have been keeping up with my YouTube or Instagram, then you would probably know how much love I have for this bad boy.
How sophisticated!
Before we start, can we take a moment and stare at the packaging? HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS? I love the mysterious patterns on the case, the purple-violet colour, the popped up crystal UD logo, and...idk everything about this palette... It has hands down the best packaging among all the eyeshadow palettes in my makeup collection. Not only does it have a refined design, but also the case is very sturdy. It's totally travel-safe, and...
It even has an automatic opening! All you have to do is to press a button.
on the back side of the box
Urban Decay Vice2 Palette
The eyeshadows in the palette is a good mix of jewel toned shadows and neutral shadows. As you can see in the picture the very bottom row consists of neutral brown colours-champagne to sparkly brown. The colour radar and derailed are nice brown colours as well. Other than those shadows, every eyeshadow has bright hue-pink, blue, yellow, green and purple!
Insane pigmentation
Dope-Toxic-Habit-Ambush-Rewind
Dope and Habit are the perfect highlighting colours.
Toxic gives you the most beautiful subtle peach glow.
I don't reach for ambush and rewind as much as I do for other shades in the palette just because they don't complement my skintone, but they are pretty much basic cool browns. Rewind could come in handy because it has a matte finish.
Radar-Damaged-Voodoo-Betrayal-Detailed
I'll have to say this is my favorite row. Especially Voodoo and Betrayal is a must whenever I do a purple makeup look.
Prank-Madness-Strike-Stash-Poison
Prank and Madness are just bombs. I've never seen this much pigmented eyeshadows in true blue.
Poison is a very interesting colour. It's hard to describe it, but I think it's a black with a bit of green sheen. Unfortunately my camera couldn't capture that subtle sheen.
Smoke out-Lovesick-Shellshock-Coax-X Rated
Take a look at some gifs to see shimmers and glitters!
Pros:
-Such a nice case
-automatic opening?!
-I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SHADE IN THIS PALETTE. I DON'T CARE IF I CAN PULL THEM OFF OR NOT
-Insane pigmentation
Cons:
-Too awesome
-Maybe price. However, I personally think that Urbandecay does a reasonable job setting price on their products, considering their qualities.
Grade: A+




No comments:
Post a Comment