Thursday, 14 August 2014

HyunA "Hot" Makeup Tutorial for Monolids


HyunA came back with another sexy and seductive song, and this is the makeup she was wearing in her teaser pictures!
It looks very glamorous, but surprisingly, I didn't have to use too much for this makeup. All I used for eye makeup was my beloved TooFaced Chocolate Bar! (if you wanna watch the first impression for Chocolate Bar eyeshadow collection, click HERE) Arrrrg I'm just in love with this palette. It's so versatile!
If you want to know what I used for my face and lips, take a look at the description box of my video!



Although I tried to mimic the technique Hyuna used (so maybe accentuating outer V) and use very similar colours of eyeshadoes, my final look may look different from Hyuna's look just because we have different shapes of eyes! Well, that's a fun part of recreating makeup looks, isn't it? You find makeup look that is so great that you want to copy it, and as soon as you recreate that look, it becomes your own look! There's no such look that you can't pull off. Just be passionate and keep discovering new you! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment