Hallo, beautiful people out there! I'm posting about an eye product from Smashbox today! This is a "Love Me Eyeshadow Palette" in Admire Me, and I believe it was from Smashbox's spring collection in 2013.
Tbh, I didn't buy it when Smashbox was officially selling it on their retailer stores, but I found it months later at Winners. For those of you who don't know what Winners is, it's a chain of department store, where sells outdated brand name products for lower price. It sells everything from home decor stuff to clothing! I don't usually buy clothes from Winners because they're hardly in style, but eyeshadows (especially when they're in neutral colours) can never go wrong!
How beautifully designed!
The pan is kinda weirdly shaped. The way they divided each shadow wasn't very impressive because it makes me tricky to use the two eyeshadows on the side. What makes me struggle more is that they put my favorite shade in the smallest pan! How dare you! D: (It's the one on the very left side, and you'll see the swatch very soon!)
Overall, I like every colour the palette contains. They are all beautiful warm browns (oops and one warm pink), which should be lived-in colours for pretty much everyone. All colours are shimmery except the brown in the shape of a Christmas light.
close up pic for the palette
Amazing pigmentation! Eyeshadows are extremely creamy
with on-camera flash
with off camera flash
As you can see the range of colour is just gorgeous. It has from shimmery bright champagne colour to deep sparkly brown! (Although my camera didn't catch the glitters on the eyeshadow)
So my favorite colour would the one on the very left of the swatches, it's a deep iridescent gold. So glamorous.
Pink shade is pretty too. It's a very elegant pink, which gives you subtle pop of pink on your eyelids.
Smashbox has enclosed the instruction of the look they recommend
Pros:
-container's very sturdy and originally designed
-perfect for people who have warm complexion like me
-amazing pigmentation
Cons:
-the way they arranged each eyeshadow
Grade: A
No comments:
Post a Comment