I'm going to talk about a couple of my favorite MAC lipsticks today-flat out fabulous and rebel!
Both have beautiful purple hue. You'll be able to see swatches very soon, and I bet you'll love them if you're in love with purple lipsticks like me.
Warning in advance: I took these pictures like 1 year ago (which means the pictures won't be as good as they are right now because 1. I was using a crappy digital camera 2. My photography skill was not advanced enough as it is right now...)
MAC "flat out fabulous"
bright plum with a matte finish
You'll see more pink than purple when you put it on your lips, but it does have that subtle purple tint, which makes the lipstick very unique. The formula of the lipstick is very matte. It could be uncomfortable for those of you who have very dry lips; however, it stays longer on lips just like other matte lipsticks usually do.
MAC "rebel"
mid-tonal cream plum
As you can see this one is definitely more hydrating than the flat out fabulous, and it's much darker. I know the colour looks a bit bright in the picture, but you can intensify the colour by applying over and over on your lips! It's a pretty wine colour, and I think it could go with any kinds of looks!
Matte finish and satin finish! See the difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment