Thursday, 14 August 2014

EOTD: Strawberry Sorbet (Urban Decay naked3 makeup)

Naked 3 palette has never been an easy palette for me to use. I bought it when Sephora was having that annual sale, but, you know, I wasn't like "I want Naked3, I'm gonna diiiie". I was more like "Okay, Sephora's on sale, and it's now or never, so I have to buy something." And that something was Naked 3 because everyone was so excited about Urban Decay releasing another palette in Naked series. So, basically, I just jumped into all that hypes.

You might know if you have watched my recent video, but I'm not a fan of pink makeup. That means, Naked3 didn't even have chance to become one of my favorite palettes because it's full of rose-gold eyeshadows. So I hadn't reached for this palette for about good 1 month maybe? Then finally spring came, the season of romantic flowers, and that was when I started to try out this bad boy.

and... Apparently pink didn't look as awkward as I thought it would be on my eyes! Yay! I actually LOVE few matte shades in Naked3. I haven't uploaded the swatches yet, but they'll be up pretty soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment