There was one time I was obsessed with gold shades, and these were two gold eyeshadows I picked up from a drug store.
Both are from Maybelline colour tattoo, but Gold Rush (one with more yellow tint) is from color tattoo 'metal' range. Personally I couldn't find any differences from metal and non-metal colour tattoo because they look shimmery to the same degree to me. I don't think metal one is extra shimmery or metallic. O.o
Bold Gold
shimmery champagne gold
Gold Rush
shimmery yellow gold
Since they're creme shadows, they had pretty good colour pay-offs and pigmentation. The only downside of them was that they're hard to blend.
with camera flash
without camera flash
As you can see bold gold is very natural. It complements beautifully my skin tone. It would be a perfect shade for a base colour. On the other side, gold rush is bright and noticeable. It's really good when you want to add a pop of colour on your eyes.
Pros:
-Good colour pay-off
-reasonable price
-decent pigmentation
Cons:
-hard to blend
No comments:
Post a Comment