Here are some more bright eyeshadow palettes that I bought last year... Following the bright/neutral eyeshadow palettes from Elf Cosmetics, they added more ranges of bright eyeshadows to my makeup collection.
My favorite part of BH cosmetics was how they designed a case. Well.. Not the illustration they put on the "Take me to Brazil" case, but the sturdiness of the cases. Comparing to an acrylic case of Elf Cosmetics' Bright/Neutral eyeshadow palettes, these palettes are definitely more travel-safe and harder to break.
120 Color Palette (2nd Edition)
It even contains a little mirror inside!
120 Color Palette (2nd Edition)
Here are swatches of some eyeshadows in 120 colour palette. Overall, they have decent pigmentation, and, unlike the palettes from Elf Cosmetics, even some matte shades are surprisingly pigmented. However, I'll have to say I prefer Elf Cosmetics' formula of their eyeshadows because they are creamier.
"Take Me to Brazil"
This one has a mirror inside as well
Take me to Brazil contains neon bright colours, shimmery white and matte black.
Sorry that I didn't swatch the black and white shadows in the palette. There was nothing special about them-sheer shimmery white and sheer black...
As you can see many shades are chalky and sheer. I was disappointed with the quality of the eyeshadows, but the colours themselves are very pretty (especially the first 4 shades are my favorite) :)
Pros:
-sturdiness of their cases
-ranges of the colours
Cons:
-Formula is very dry
-poor pigmentation
No comments:
Post a Comment